Friday 3 June 2011

Etsy Friday Finds

Well, I haven't updated for a week, but it's not because I'm a bad blogger, I promise! I had surgery a few months back, and it went wrong so I am waiting to have it all over again. In the meantime I have good days and bad days. Unfortunately the past week has mainly consisted of bad ones. The NHS is starting to really annoy me. Free universal healthcare is a great thing, interminable waiting lists are not.

So there hasn't been a lot to say this week, really. I have listed nothing, bought nothing, crafted nothing. Although the day after saying I wouldn't list on Dawanda any longer, I got my first sale there, so woohoo! Once I'm back on my feet I'll list on both; right now I can't even manage the 9-5 job, let alone the 5-9 one.

BUT!

It is Friday, which means setting your woes aside for Etsy Friday Finds! This treasury is in honour of the UK camping association I work for, (who are being sort of patient regarding my absence from work); my other half, who is currently camping 'n' fishing somewhere along the Devon / Dorset / Somerset coast (he never was much good at sitting still); and, as always, the talented crafters who create such stunning work.

'Staying Out For The Summer' by relovedbyrosie



CAMPING Outdoors Va...
$45.00

Last Pair SLUGS Fle...
$22.00

Geocaching Etched B...
$7.00

LOVE Banner, Photo...
$55.00

Sunlit Monarch Butt...
$20.00

Campfire
$70.00

Wine Bottle Lantern...
$20.00

Grow Your Own Food ...
$18.00

Astroturf Tote with...
$27.00

Star Shaped Bubble ...
$3.00

Urban Picnic Roll-u...
$25.00

Happy Green Frog Fr...
$10.00

A birdie bowl for t...
$46.00

Fabulous Summery Gr...
$40.00

fairy clocks 12x8 m...
$8.00

Goecache Container ...
$4.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

No comments: