Saturday 14 May 2011

What Reloved by Rosie is all about


I work with local businesses to reduce their waste by salvaging and crafting with items that wouldotherwise go to landfill. I turn them into items that are useful, quirky, cute and fun! I also work with some of the charity shops that benefit my local community. Sometimes I am able to restore goods to saleable condition for them, by providing missing game counters or rules, for example, or by changing old buttons for new. I also pay to salvage unsellable items that they would otherwise have to dispose of. And of course I donate items I have made to sell in their shops. My mission is to create the loved from the unloved and highlight how much unnecessary waste we produce. By buying from me you not only get a gorgeous item, you help to save the world :)

No comments: